General Notes, Instructions and Observations:
- Get the file here: Baking Checklist and Guide
- This list is complete as of its publish date of January 5, 2018.
- First, you will want to copy this spreadsheet to your own, (I have protected this one so nobody can damage it). Then, replace "Put your name here" with your name. Simply "X" off the recipes you have done, just like I did, and it will automatically update the information at the top. If you aren't sure how to copy it, see the information under the tab for "Tips on Working with Spreadsheets".
- Be sure to check out the Baking Instructions tab on the checklist. There are detailed tips and tricks there for improving your experience, including some pointers about leaving some camped recipes for last.
- If you are working other tradeskills, some of the recipes cross over. I have continued to mark the standard blue and orange for recipes used in other things. Grey generally indicates a limited recipe, a recipe with restrictions or recipes that do not count towards post 300+ progression.
- I've added a tab with my personal baking progression just as data for you to consider so you can see how my skilling up went, etc. This was not an exact science as I did a good portion of my baking before EoK launched so had no skill up data. I believe the average is 15 recipes per point; there are likely many baking recipes that do not count that we have not proven but are more of strongly educated guesses.
- Feel free to shoot any questions about baking ingredients or recipes to me at luclin.adetia or email me! I'm always happy to help out if I can, especially during non-raid hours.
- You may find it helpful to sort your tradeskill container in game by trivial, like this, so that you can check recipes off your list a bit easier. Place a minimum and maximum trivial in the boxes (I recommend doing 50 at a time), and sort your interface in game alphabetically so that you can easily tell what you have and what is missing.