General Notes, Instructions and Observations:
- Get the file here: Brewing Checklist and Guide
- This list is complete as of its publish date of March 15, 2017. I have added a changelog tab to track changes made to this file since its publish date. Last update: October 12, 2018. RoS combines have been added to the master list and also to their own tab. Comparison brewing has also been added since we now have the ability to do /outputfiles recipes brewing.
- First, you will want to copy this spreadsheet to your own, (I have protected this one so nobody can damage it). Then, replace "Put your name here" with your name. Simply "X" off the recipes you have done, just like I did, and it will automatically update the information at the top. If you aren't sure how to copy it, see the information under the tab for "Tips on Working with Spreadsheets".
- Be sure to check out the Brewing Instructions tab on the checklist. There are detailed tips and tricks there for improving your brewing experience, including specific directions on how to accomplish the Vah Shir quest line easily.
- If you are a completionist and want every recipe whether it counts or not, use the tab marked "Master List" to fulfill that goal.
- If your goal is to get to 350 as quickly as possible, use the "Comparison (skillname)" tab where you will paste in your /outputfile to generate the list of what you are missing, compared back to mine (all my skills are maxed).
- I've included a shopping list this time, however it is very basic, still in development and nowhere near complete. I will continue working on fleshing this out.
- If you are working baking, many of the brewing recipes cross over, for example if you are doing baking ice cream recipes there is alot of related brewing. Many of the sauces and brews made are also used in baking recipes, tailoring and smithing combines. I have continued to mark the standard blue and orange for recipes used in other things.
- I've added a tab with my personal brewing progression just as data for you to consider so you can see how my skilling up went, etc
- Feel free to shoot any questions about brewing ingredients or recipes to me at luclin.adetia or email me! I'm always happy to help out if I can, especially during non-raid hours.
- You may find it helpful to sort your tradeskill container in game by trivial, like this, so that you can check recipes off your list a bit easier (while not a big deal for fishing you'll appreciate this in other skills). Place a minimum and maximum trivial in the boxes (I recommend doing 50 at a time), and sort your interface in game alphabetically so that you can easily tell what you have and what is missing.