Hello TR

More
25 Jul 2010 13:53 #104295 by Chantzir Ccer
Chantzir Ccer created the topic: Hello TR
Hey guys.. finally decided to just make a new account since I never could get my old one working. Anyways I see you all are still kicking ass and taking names. Really I am not that surprised because TR is the best guild I have ever been in to this day. That is saying a lot since I have played endgame in Eq 2, Vanguard, WoW, Warhammer Online,WoW again, Aion, WoW once again and now I am thinking about trying out EQ 2 again. The only thing I regret about quitting EQ was leaving such a wonderful guild and I have tried coming back a couple times with no luck tho I know one day I will have to come back and level up to the level cap at least. Anyways I am not much for forums and I hope that will explain my lack of posts here. I just wanted to let everyone that might remember me know how I felt. Sorry I am such a mmo whore and I wish I could of spent more time with you guys but I will never forget the times we had however short they may have been. With that said.... Keep kicking ass and taking those names down. I know TR will be around till EQ shuts down the servers for good(if they ever do).

Chantzir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds