What loot system does TR use?

More
11 May 2010 15:05 #103172 by Fitz
Fitz replied the topic: Re: What loot system does TR use?
Stupid druid took our serverwide first on rathe, that last dude was almost dead.  I remember me kiting him around to try to finish him off and then his hps jumped like ranger at the protologist.  We definitely down Quarm first.  That was very exciting, but after all that, one of the victories I remember most was Fennin.  He was an absolute badass when "slowed" 

I remember the GM fight on SH to unveil new sleeper's tomb.  400 people in a zone, me as the general.  Waves and Waves and Waves of dragons and giants swarming in and next thing I know, I am frozen.  GM tells me that I was about to pull the final boss mob about 40 mins too early so slow down.  Probably the best coordinated effort with all guilds and people on same team I ever witnessed.  GM told me later it was designed to be un-winnable due to the story.  So to keep the story of the reopening, we all celebrated victory and then supposedly the bad guys snuck in after we left to win with no one around.  lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Allizar
  • Allizar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 Jun 2010 01:12 #103600 by Allizar
Allizar replied the topic: Re: What loot system does TR use?

Actually, TR got the first on fennin, we were the only guild to beat him in his "unbeatable" bugged state where he was actually hastened when you tried to slow him, unbeknownst to everyone.

Afterlife got the first on Rathe Council, TR was thwarted by our efforts at the last second by a druid eval who decided to evac the main tank group! hehe... /curse Althea ;)

And yes, TR was the first to kill Quarm.
IIRC, we were also the first to clear the initial phases of Time, and discover the door bugs!

Also got the first terris thule at like 4 am with 14 people, the first tribunal with 5 people (was me and the Drexen crew, I don't even think most of the guild knew about it) before they buffed him and a few other minor bosses

The rathe council sucked =/ days of effort gone from one mistake

More
07 Aug 2010 00:13 #104449 by Squshifooty
Squshifooty replied the topic: Re: What loot system does TR use?
LOL good memories! setting the alarm to raid at 3am  0:)

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds