Hello friends!!

More
02 Dec 2018 02:05 #125250 by Rylaa
Rylaa created the topic: Hello friends!!
All that remember me,
ohh my gosh, I wish I was 25 years younger to keep owning top end with y’all. I looked at your Roster and im so proud so many that stayed together, it’s truly heart warming. As an update, I recently got married and have a wonderful life with my wife and kids. We work a lot to provide a solid retirement/security for my family, but damn I miss playing w/ y’all! I often think of all the memories I experienced with so many of you, so please keep owning Everquest and stick together. Don’t give up, keep our memories alive! I miss y’all, wish I could return but I must provide for my family.... Peace forever, Rylaa/Zogbull/Personality
The following user(s) said Thank You: adetia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2018 05:10 - 04 Dec 2018 05:11 #125260 by Derangedelf
Derangedelf replied the topic: Hello friends!!
Wow that's a name I have seen in forever! Glad to hear everything is going well and thanks for checking in with us! I came out of retirement after several years, so anything can happen! Happy Holidays!

Derangedelf
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2018 05:11 by Derangedelf.

More
05 Dec 2018 17:01 #125267 by adetia
adetia replied the topic: Hello friends!!
if life eases up and you are able to return, its always an option ;)

More
20 Dec 2018 15:13 #125329 by Caio
Caio replied the topic: Hello friends!!
hey man been a while, do miss you and Aerdar hope you can find time to log in when you're bored.

I'm no stranger to taking long periods of time off. I always seem to find my way back. I have found a balance between non-stop hardcore and real life. Some weeks I just don't have time to play and I may not complete everything anymore. Life still goes on when you don't get every rare drop, collectible item or quest done I promise you and having a little eq in your life is far better than none at all.

Trust me I've tried no game will ever fill the void.

This new expansion is a good time to start getting yourself up-to-date there have been many changes. I would be glad to drag you along anytime hit me up in game when you decide to pop in. You can log on and play without paying now.

To me, you will always be a Warrior...

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds