General Notes, Instructions and Observations:
- Get the file here: Comparison Alchemy Checklist
- This list is complete as of its publish date of January 30, 2018.
- If your goal is to get to 350 as quickly as possible, use the "Comparison (skillname)" tab where you will paste in your /outputfile to generate the list of what you are missing, compared back to Tobynn's alchemy (thanks again!).
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS for Comparison Alchemy:
/outputfile recipes alchemy
Out of game:
1. Load the alchemy chart.
2. File -> Make Copy to make YOUR copy
3. Open your outputfile in your EQ folder.
4. Ctrl-A to select All. Ctrl-C to copy.
5. Go back to your copy of the alchemy chart.
6. Put your cursor in the bright pink cell (C5)
7. Ctrl-V to paste.
8. Observe the columns under the GREEN box
- Feel free to shoot any questions about tinkering ingredients or recipes to me at luclin.adetia or email me! I'm always happy to help out if I can, especially during non-raid hours.
- You may find it helpful to sort your tradeskill container in game by trivial, like this, so that you can check recipes off your list a bit easier. Place a minimum and maximum trivial in the boxes (I recommend doing 50 at a time), and sort your interface in game alphabetically so that you can easily tell what you have and what is missing.
Happy Potion Making!